Sunday, February 19, 2012

Time Well Spent

As adults, we want to spend what free time that we have that ain't took up with work or sleep as good as we can. This ain't about how i spend my free time. We see all around how our time is spent, you look at how old that you yourself are. You can go back a pretty good ways in your memory and remember how you spent your years of life. I'm about to be 27 years old this may, it don't seem to me like i should be 27. I can look back and see what i've come through in my almost 27 years. When i was in school it didn't ever seem to me like i would ever graduate from high school, but every day going to class and taking tests eventually led to me recieving my diploma in may of 2004. For all of my memorable life, i never would've pictured me getting married. I didn't think that i would find anybody on this earth that i could love. Then, that special woman came along and here i go taking the plunge into the holy covenant of marriage. I wouldn't have ever have thought that i would have kids. Now i couldn't imagine my life without my wonderful, beautiful wife and my little Zoey! With all that said, i can remember what my life has been like for the past 27 years. The time and space that seems now to be just a hole in my memory is the 9 months or so from December of 2010 to August 19, 2011. I guess that the grief just burnt that hole in my memory or maybe my psychological has tried to block it out so much that it created a vacuum or started the fire that burned the hole. Somehow, if i try to go back in my memory to that specific time period, there is only a blank spot. anyways that was just some thoughts that have been running through my head. I just wanted to get it out so it doesn't drive me crazier than i already am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment