Monday, August 29, 2011

First day back

Well, I just finished up my first day back to work since losing our little angel Eli Weston!! It think in the end it will be better for me to go back to work now and try and get back in the swing of what used to be a regular routine. obviously it's a world of difference now than it was before. I felt very hollow on the inside as i was going along just doing the everyday tasks that come with doing my job. My view of this world has changed since a week from last friday!!! There are things i've seen before now in certain people that i used to consider as a close member of immediate family!! I can forgive and forget things only because of God giving me the strength to do so! I just hope through all this that has happened that maybe, just maybe i could help others who might be going through the same thing!! I love my wife and daughter with all there is about me!!! I can't wait till the day when we are reunited with our little angel in heaven that is waiting on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment