Sunday, August 28, 2011

My first blog ever!!!!!

Nobody in this world other than me will probably be the one to read or give a care about what i have to say on this blog or elsewhere, but here goes..... This blog is gonna be just to use as a journal for my thoughts and things like that, but not like a diary!!! I never thought I would ever have a blog page, but then again i never in my life thought that i would ever own a cell phone or any of the other things in life that i possess for this short, short time i have on this earth!!! I want to use this blog as a way to translate my thoughts onto written form to get them out of my head so that it might make me feel better in the end, but also i want to use this blog as a way to glorify my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!! I am not the best example of how a christian is to behave all the time, i am still a disciple-in-progress!!! I am not perfect, but i know the one who is and i can come to him in prayer to ask forgiveness everytime i need it!! God Bless!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment